#1 English Assignment




      My Name is Alvens Robby Dwi Tama Sinurat , my nickname is Robby .I was born in Pontianak, December  12nd 1997. I am 15 years old  . I live at Karya Street , komp. Ari Karya Indah II no.B.27 . Kubu Raya . West Borneo .

     My Hobbies is Drawing Manga and Architecture . I love drawing very much . Now I'm in XI Science 4 Senior High School 1 Pontianak , West Borneo . 

     In my house, I live with my parents and my sister called  Nanda . My parents are Mr. Robert Sinurat and Mrs. Poniati . My father works as an Civil Servant at Kejaksaan Negeri Pontianak,  while my mother works as an teacher at Junior High School 1 Kuala Mandor B . My sister are 1st grade of Junior High School.

---

  Today is my first meet with my English Language , Ma'am Mimi. And on that day we did an introduction class before starting the learning process. Some of my friends to come forward and explain their opinion about the new class. then my friend and shake hands. and at that time Mrs. Mimi explains the rules while in class. That interesting .

---


     I expect from my English is becoming more clever in the use of the English language and can use it in their daily lives.


     And I hope I will be helped to travel to foreign countries, run a computer program, expanding relationships with friends from other countries and looking for a job because it has mastered the English language.

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Alvens Robby Dwi Tama Sinurat's Blog.