#3 English Assignment ( Experience and Felling )



Hello blogger :) 

   Now i will tell to you about my experience on English lesson at 30 July 2013 and my feeling about English lesson on my class.

  Today Me and My Friends performed a Dialogue about Feeling, Surprising , Expressing , Permission, Advising.

  The first group performed the dialogue was Devita's Group.... Her group's performance was good. They spoke very fluently and their face expression was good.

  The next group who performed the dialogue is Our Group . We use 2 Chair as a properties , and I draw a "NO SMOKING" notice on the whiteboard . and we Start it .

  I was nervous on my performance. And when the comment time . My Friend , Ester , commented to me that my pronunciation is less clear. I will try to fix it at the next time.

  My Felling about English lesson , hmmm i think i love English lesson . Why ? Because we learn the English without any stress and not too serious .I very enjoy it . In here we are taught to be more active in speaking in english.

I Like That :D


0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Alvens Robby Dwi Tama Sinurat's Blog.