#2 English Assignment







HELLO FRIENDS!!!
In this post, i will tell to you my group's dialogue about Expressing Feeling, Warning, Advice, Permission...
Take A Look! :D

At Afternoon On The Bus...


Akbar             : Excuse me, Do you mind if I smoke?
Yana               : (Rather Sleepy) Oh.... Sure go ahead.
Akbar             : Thank You (Smoking)

~5 minutes later


Fiki                 : (Take a bus) Hey, Hey! What are you doing?!
Akbar             : I just have a smoke.
Fiki                 : Don't you know?
Akbar             : Know what?!
Robby             : Can't you see that?
Akbar             : What?!
Fiki & Robby : That!!!
Yana                : Hey, Hey. What's happened?
Fiki                  : Oh, I'm sorry to disturb you. I just want to remember this man about that notice.
Robby             : Yeah, that's right
Yana               : What notice?
Fiki                  : You didn't know too? That!
Yana & Akbar : Owh.... I see...
Robby              : That is "NO SMOKING" notice. It mean you cannot smoke on this bus.
Fiki                   : That's right. I think you must stop smoking.
Akbar               : Only on the bus right? Okay, I will smoking on the other place.
Robby              : I recommend that you must stop smoke forever for your healthy.
Akbar              : Why?
Robby             : You didn't know? Smokes are contain nicotine, tobbaco, tar and etc. That's very                                                      dangerous for your health.
Yana                : I had hear that too. It will kill you slowly.
Akbar              : Are you serious?!
Fiki                  : Yeah that's true. So you must stop smoking FOREVER
Akbar              : Okay, I will try it. Thank you for your advise.


Members :

  1. Alvens Robby           =  alvensrobby.blogspot.com
  2. Akbar Ahmad Putra  = akbarahmadputra.blogspot.com
  3. Uray Zulfikar             = zine-tic.blogspot.com
  4. Yana Tejasukmana    = yanatejasukmana.blogspot.com


That's all for my group's dialogue..... What do you think?
Thank you for visit my blog! See ya!! :D 

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Alvens Robby Dwi Tama Sinurat's Blog.